Monday, February 28, 2011

Time for 'Tis the Season

Well, it's almost time for the 'Tis the Season stitch along. We start March 1 and that doesn't happen for another hour here. The Australia girls are already getting going. I'm totally ready to start, with my blocks traced, the interfacing ironed on and even the thread cut. I didn't quite go so far as to thread a needle!

Still no camera. Apparently DS finished the play he was working on and immediately started another. I've seen so little of him that I didn't even know what's going on. He still has my camera and I havent even seen enough of him to ask for it back.

I had a test tonight in the course I'm taking this semester. I don't know how I did; I'm just glad it's over.

1 comment:

Chookyblue...... said...

get stitching must be the new month now for you...........