Saturday, February 12, 2011

Progress

I've been working away at my little cross stitch, and I just love it. Another week, maybe less and it will be done. There are so many projects that I want to do! For a while I'll try to concentrate on old UFOs, just to reduce the pile. That doesn't mean I won't start a few new ones.

I should probably make a list of all my UFOs, but the idea is daunting. I don't want to scare myself out of tackling them. Anyone have any input on that?

Thanks to all those who have been visiting and leaving a hello in the comments. A task high on my priority list is to reply to some of the comments-as soon as I figure out how. I know it sounds silly, but when I decided to do the blog I didn't think that anyone would actually read it!

4 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

great progress.......

Tamera said...

I made a list of my UFOs this year (and last). It is daunting, but it also helped me to focus on finishing.

I still allowed myself to start new projects, but then they went on the list.

Sometimes, when you go through your UFOs, you realize that you only have a little to do to finish it, and you finish it and it feels SO good!

Your cross-stitch piano is coming along nicely and it will be beautiful when you're finished!

Mistea said...

Your piano is looking great.
I am so with you I had no idea people would read what I wrote, much less leave comments!
I tend to just focus on one UFO at a time, much less daunting than looking at a whole list or pile of them.
Good Luck

Jindi's Cottage said...

Hi...welcome to blogland...and to the 2011 SAL...love your piano cross-stitch...I once decided to list my UFO's...it became very scary very quickly so I ran away to safety and never ventured into that dark place ever again *LOL*...